Sunday, October 22, 2006
22 october 2005 is a very special day in my life.
( anyways, i m not going to talk about that now)..

and 22 october 2006 added something more.. and made this day more special..
guess what !!

I saw the first ever snow fall in my life today morning !!
------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up. It was an weekend.
I was relaxed...slowly i put on my glasses and what the !!
What are those falling from sky !!
Is that really ...really snow?

it was..
Wow !!
I was looking at the roads..it was pitch black just last night.. now totally white..
trees were green, some golden, now they are full of white spots..

I quickly dressed up..
wore the boots, the overcoats..
and went out to check out..

I opened the apartment door !! and wow..
snow on the roads,


















the benches, the bicycles !!



















i put my first step on snow !
wow!



















I was feeling very curious abt the lake? hey how is the lake now?
is it frozen totally?
or there are snow flakes floating on the water??


it was a quick walk..
very enjoyable..
snow falling on my coat, on my face !!

And i reached the lake in a mintue.
It was frozen and beutiful !!
A biig huuuge white carpet !
there are little hole far away, where i could see water still liquid..
some white birds were gathering there..
Such a heavenly scene !!





















October 22 is surely special
 
posted by Gagan at 10/22/2006 08:42:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hmmmm.......
    gagan, 22 oct is really special for U. I know that. :D
    ----eamon