Sunday, October 15, 2006
Okay..

I am back in the country of lakes..Finland..

I am not gonna talk about how I started missing everything at Dhaka..
Coz talking about that wont make any differenec in the situation :)

So thats it..
I am back !
Today ( sunday..weekend) i spent all time to settle myself down.
Now I have everything sorted out.. the room..the kitchen..the shelves..tables..all !!

It's not bad to be alone and totally by me again

Gagan
My room.
Local Time 10:30 night
 
posted by Gagan at 10/15/2006 09:28:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Gagan, its nice to see u back
    in Blogger frm Finland again.
    We thought of u last week-end.
    Give us a call when u'r settled
    down a bit - we can then talk in
    details over everything.

    Till then, Boro-mama.