Sunday, October 15, 2006
I was drinking tea at Shup's room. I just had a nice luch + dinner with shup and Kate from Poland. So pretty much relaxed !!

Then suddenly the sky fell on my head..
A hit !!
auuuchh !!


The cover of the ceiling lamp fell off on my head and broke apart !! aaaaaaauuch !!


Yes.. I was sitting just where Shup is sitting now !

































here is the cover now.. i really wonder how it broke.. on my head ? or after it hit the ground ?
















The light, now naked !!



Thanks god, the cover was made of plastic ! I wonder if it had been made of glass !!
opps !!

Anyway, I m fine now :)
But that was an accident..
U never know whats gonna happen right in the next moment, do u?:)

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 10/15/2006 10:43:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: