Tuesday, September 05, 2006
I dont remember everything..but i remember some scenes..

Scene 1:
I was standing on the staircase..
On my left there was a room full of little kids..
all of my age..
they were all sitting on some small chairs..

Sceen 2:
I was sitting in the room.. on a chair..
A kid was shouting standing.."Twinkle twinkle little star.."
The woman standing in the front praised him when he was finished.
I felt jealous.. why only that boy will be praise.. i know the poem tooo...
Why doesnt she ask me?
But i was shy and a little afraid in the new environment..
My firstever day at "School"
It was not school in fact.
it was "playgroup" level kintergarden, just some rooms in an apartment in the colony we lived.

Present scenario

September 4, 2006, Monday, Banani, Dhaka. 9:30 A.M.

I was sitting at 14th floor of the building.
In front of me a lady was filling up some forms for me in the computer.
When we were finished, I stood up.
I asked, "So, is there any official procedure left for me".
She said . "No..just call me after 15 days to check if everything has been in proper place or not. And I will call you if I need".
I gave her my usual smile and opened the door and stepped out as a "GRADUATE"

I dont believe yet that I am a graduate now..
Inside I am still a school boy wondering around.. looking for some fun...


 
posted by Gagan at 9/05/2006 09:27:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations for our "Graduate" Gagan-mama !
    Wish you all the best for path ahead.
    Boromama.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hey dost..

    graduate hoei geli seshmesh...baparta khubi anonder taina dost..ami khub lucky vabi nijeke karon ami ekhon ekta graduate er friend....valo thakis re..john