Wednesday, October 18, 2006
I was downloading some mp3s from nsuers.com link than Mizan vai gave me. Then in the music folder I found the National Anthem of Bangladesh. hm..I havent heard that quite a long time. So I downloaded and double clicked..

It's very hard for me to explain what happened then. I am not that patriotic I guess. If there starts a war, I will probably think of my family first...but ... suddenly.. far away from my country..this anthem made me feel soo sad..so proud..

I was imiging may be one day, this song..this flag will be known to everyone around the world.. I wont have to say.. " ohh!Bangladesh is just beside India. Probably U are not so bad at geography that u even dont know about India..haha"

Also this version is a lot modern than the one I used to hear during my school assembly.

Here it is..


Download Bangladesh Anthem
 
posted by Gagan at 10/18/2006 10:16:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: