Monday, October 16, 2006
I have just eaten horse meat with bread as my lunch !
It was smoked horse meet.. The color was like dark choclate..
U can take the slice out of the pack and put it over ur bread and start eating right away.
It was quite good :D
It tested pretty much like lamb meat, may be a bit more rubbery.

I tried to eat just the meat without bread..then it felt kinda smelly. But with bread, it was interesting !

One pack was 100 gms, with a few circular slices, costed 2.95 euros. So daaam expensive! But I could spend happily to try a horse :D

( But I wonder, do they have a firm, where they grow horses just for meat, like cows??
hmm !!
Do they feed them quite much, so that they become fat?
which will surely never become a good horse to take a ride on :D?)


Gagan
Office, 13:27
16 October 2006, Monday
 
posted by Gagan at 10/16/2006 12:31:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: