Monday, October 23, 2006
I think one of the best thing of Eid ( at dhaka ) is to lie down on the sofa, with makaroni, chips, icecream/coke/tea and watch TV special programms !! Most of them claim to be comedy, aaaand time just passes while trying to figure out whats the comedy in them!!:D
Yet thats fun and relaxing.


back home, ammu used to fill up the table with snacks and eid dishes.
Whenever u r hungry, just go grab something :D

This time, i have a table with food too..
It will be there whole evening and night..















(Makaroni.. fried rice with potatos, french fries with pepper mix and tomato hot sauce)

I have just downloaded a movie ( it takes only a few minutes:D)..
I will watch it now covering myself under a blanket..mm..relaxing..
whenever i m hungry i wil just get something from the table..

By the way, I am too lazy when i am "this relaxed". So I have put a pack of juice by the bed. Its within my hand-distance :)


Eid mubarak


Gagan
Home
6:39 pm
 
posted by Gagan at 10/23/2006 05:36:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: