Friday, August 24, 2007
Right now I have a smile on my face. Because it is kinda funny. I am blogging from my Shoshur bari ( Father-in-law's house). After all, how many "Jamai"(groom) can post from shoshur bari:D

Mm.. lets see what can I write. The first thing that is coming in my mind is
"Shoshur bari.. modhur hari" (I cant remember from where I have heard this)
But you know what? Modhur hari is not always so interesting.
It's like, sweet is great, but try to eat too much at a time :P
( Just a little clue, since I am the "Jamai", I have to be treated with rich foods, always... )

Well, I am quite comfortable here, no doubt. I dont know how other grooms behave, but I am trying to be as much myself as I can. But surely, you can not be a kid wherever you want.

Anyways, life is interesting.
Who had guessed I would be in "Shoshur bari" in the year of 2007 !

I am waiting for the tea now!
You guys wish me good luck, so that the kid can keep himself a kid :)

Gagan
Jigatola, Dhaka
 
posted by Gagan at 8/24/2007 09:07:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ha ha ha ....
    moja pailam poira ... :D

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger karim.e

    Once a kid, always a kid :) Keep on enjoying the 'Jamai Ador'.