Wednesday, August 01, 2007
I am on holiday...
Yes I am..wepee.

I can feel it, i can smell it..
I havent taken a single holiday in the whole year...
I was feeling.. No, I cant drag it anymore. I cant go to work anymore.
I needed it... a loooong holiday.


Well, i have to do a lot once I am home, I know. But today I have nothing to do except of waiting.

Today I simple am on holiday.

The best part was Shup and Kate. They made it just a perfect holiday. I woke up, Kate made excellent breakfast for me. It was an awesome perfect breakfast. After that I went to to their bed to take a nap.


I was lying on their bed, I could hear their talkings, arguements.. I could hear Kate blending something. I could hear shup cutting onions... It was "alive" around me. I was lying on the bed with an unbelievable relaxation.

Then I woke up, Shup was preparing a nice lunch with rice and chicken.

We had our "family" lunch. And Kate gave me her surprise blueberry cake. I was eating and watching and feeling. Feeling being far away from home, we made how nice home.

I feel anxious because of the looong trip ahead.
I feel tired after such loooong work year.
I feel some unknown feelings to think that I am going home.
I even feel some unknown sadness when I think I am leaving the place I had been over a year.

But after all, I am feeling I am on holiday.

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 8/01/2007 06:30:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger geteamon

    I am counting down just as your digital clock on your blog is doing :)

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Gagan

    oh, this count down... so hypnotising.. in the train I opened this blog and could not take my eyes off the counter...


    Shit.. how fast it is taking me home:D