Thursday, August 09, 2007
9 August 2007, My marriage day.
Me, Abdullah Al Mazed, is getting married today.

I dont know how many couple get married every day !
I dont know how many couple will get married on 9 August 2007.
But, what I am trying to do.. is to make myself believe, I am getting married on 9 August 2007.
Inshallah.. On God's wish.

Two days before, I was holding a light blue wedding card.
And I was looking at the names with disbelief !!

Shanila Shaheen Mazid ( Rolah )
with
Abdullah Al Mazed (Gagan)

I dont know about others, but it was a complete surprise to me!
My name.. HER name.. on our wedding card !!
Printed...
I dont know why, but it is still a surprise to me!

it is exactly 1:00 pm, Dhaka.
Soon i will get dressed and will go to her place with a procession.
And Shanila will become my wife, legally, religously, tradionally... and most importantly mentally!


Today is actually 'Akth'. This is supposed to be a religous occasion.
At the presence of our guardians, the 'kazi' ( kind of priest) will take our signatures.
So, I am not taking almost any of my friends...

After today, the fun will start ... soon !

Wish me good luck again.
Wish us good luck!

Gagan
9 August 2007.
1:07 pm
Segun bagicha, Dhaka.
 
posted by Gagan at 8/09/2007 01:07:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger karim.e

    Hey! Congratulations! All the best wishes for the couple! This occassion surely calls for multiple quad jumps :D Keep us posted!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Andrea

    Hiiiiiiii!

    All the best man!!! enjoy the night and wish you all the best tonight.... hehehe!