Friday, August 10, 2007
I think I need to write this...
This moment will never come once more... never ever never in my life...

Just a few minutes before she was sitting just next to me as no one else but my wife!


Wife! Wife!!
I am "JUST MARRIED" !



I can see my wedding ring on my finger right now. Its telling me about the bond, about the responsibilities I have.



How am I feeling?

blank... all I am doing is reviewing what has just happened.

This is strange that I am feeling so happy not because I am married now, rather because the dress I gave her was great, because every one praised about it, because people loved the flower I took ! May be I am worrying too much about how to please everyone rather only how to please her. Sometimes you really loose the main point when you are too busy. I am trying to get out of this vicious trap, but I guess, I have to be busy, the busiest I have ever been in my life.

It's too fast to grasp the feelings. But no one can estimate the satisfaction I am getting by doing everything with two hands.

(But I surely wanted to feel much more. Much much much more. I wanted to fly on my wedding day. I wanted to be a "totally kid"! I wanted to look at her more. I wanted to give the wedding ring by myself, I wanted to give her the flower by myself. Well, sometimes traditions are more important than emotions.)


How was she?

Again, strange, she was superb, because my friends ran to me excitedly to tell me she was superb. When she was coming to sit next to me, I looked at her. She was the same as I expected. We exchanged a view for a single second, we smiled at each other, I found the same herself I know. Not a bit different. I know this post will be read by many new people. But I promised to myself.. I cant lie here. To me, she was the same wonderful person I know, and to my disbelief she was in her wedding dress! An extremely wonderful bride.


How was the event?

Great and not great. Great because it could be worse. Not great because it could be better.
I am happy. mmm.. no.. I am quite happy.

( I am ok with the little mistakes from both sides)



What the hell am I doing here online?

Haha...true.. I am in my room, and my friend is here too. But what can I do? I felt like I wanted to write.


I have only a few pictures with me right now. Here is one, taken without any flash, any effect.. and no photoshop :)


Gagan
August 10, 02:10 AM

( Very very very very very special thanks to Eamon, Jalal, Pavel, Humayra and Selju Dulavai...)
 
posted by Gagan at 8/10/2007 02:18:00 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger karim.e

    Looking really good together! Good job, son! God bless both of you :)

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Wow.. What a fast response!

    Hello E.K. !
    Yah, even I cant actually believe I am the person in this picture..haha

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wish u best of luck for next innings. :)
    Be always happppyyyyyy.



    N.B. Amader kotha o ektu mone raikho.. Boyosh to kom hoilo na...:P

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Welcome :)

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations Our Dear Friend !!!
    Give Our Loving Regards To Your Loving Wife Too :)
    May Holy triple Gem Bless You & Protect You Always...
    (This Is The Buddhist Way Of Wishing)

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Hey Srinlankan couple!!! Warm thanks for your own way of wishing.

    Now, My dear couple, please start wishing for us so that we both can come to Finland A.S.A.P. :)

    ( I wish the VISA officers wished the same for us, haha)

    And hey, when she will come, you guys have to make those delicous Srilankan dishes, please please please :)

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Hello apache007,

    Mmm, looks like I gotta keep an eye open for you ;)

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations and Best Wishes!!! May Allah blessed both of U :) U look really great together....`:)

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulation man!! I wish you all the best!

    This smile on your face during your wedding should never disapear!

    Good luck with visa and everything you need to setle togather in Finland!