Wednesday, August 15, 2007
(This is gonna be a boring post for you, but for me, I will remember it for a loooooong time)

Believe me or not, we have never had dinner together before !!
Until today!
And it was really really great !

I picked her up from her home and went to "Kasa Greek"! But..hmm... there were some kind of sea-food festival going on, and we didnt really like the environment.

So we went to "Saltz" and started with Grilled Crab. Hehe.. eating crab is a bit messy!
Then I tried coconut shrimp and she took some grilled 'red something' fish ( forgot the name).

The shrimp was surprisingly nice! I didnt expect them to be so good!

Well, we had our first ever dinner together in our life in a fancy place with fancy sea-foods with fancy looks at each other :P

Except few phone calls and worries from her home, tonight was seriously wonderful !

Gagan
16 August 2007
12:55

(Sorry, no pictures, I am not wearing jeans now-a-days, and I know I am clumsy enough to loose my camera from the pocket)
 
posted by Gagan at 8/15/2007 09:42:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger geteamon

    Sorry Gagan, I didn't want to disturb you people at that fancy time :P I was not aware of it. So I made a phone call too :P

    Anyway... congratulations for your first ever dinner together :)

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    congratulation gagan!! for being married :D (I should've done in the previous post...anyway)

    WIshing you a happy conjugal life. :)

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hmm... 'First ever step outside bd', I saw that one. And now, 'First ever dinner'. So, what are the titles of the next 'first ever' posts? ;) Any prizes for guessing, huh?

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger karim.e

    Hey Gagan, Just wanted to say hello. Since I don't have your BD phone no. I can't call you. Hope you're doing well. All the best wishes and hope to see you back in Finland next month.