Thursday, July 19, 2007
Alright I am now officially speaking.
I will take my vacation from August 1, 2007.
I will leave Oulu on 31 July.
Hurrraaaaaaaaaaa

View my full flight itinerary

I have not taken a single vacation the whole year... not a single one...
One more day being at Bangladesh, being closer to the people I love most, worths more to me.

I will be on vacation the whole of August.
(Thanks to Toni).

After that, I will be back to Oulu again...Hmm..lets not think about that now, ok?

Because I am coming HOME:D Wepeeeee




Seee you my friend there !! Sooon. Really soon. "INSHALLAH"

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 7/19/2007 09:00:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    wow...so it means that Spongebob is going to be with Patrick soon :D :D and the rest of the gang :P

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Exactly!! Exactly!!