Thursday, July 19, 2007
I was really late this morning. I went to work at around 10. And the first thing I stumbled on, was probably the least thing I can expect.. Enayet vai... right infront of me. With the same old smile !

That was really a shock ! I was like a bit sleepy and thinking what to do today. But the surprise got me awake totally!!

Well, he is still talkative:)

The change? No, not in appearance at all, not in the smile, not in the talkings...except his talkings are mostly centered around his work now.

We had our lunch and dinner together and right now he is right infront of me. I am writing and he is, well, talking:D


We, me, shup and Enayet were together after a really long time.

Good to see him back after all :)

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 7/19/2007 12:26:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I hereby declare this post as authentic... to the best of my knowledge. ENAYET.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Oh, i forgot to add a few more things.
    He is still great with guitar. We already had a long session with guitar (and shup's terrible voice).

    Enayet has been 'plugged in' in one day. He already had beef stakes and potato, with pure bangladeshi spices! He is going with us at the summer cottage trip ( 250km away from Oulu, for the whole weekend).

    For his co-workers... he is really excited to see all those 'real' buildings, 'real' torikatu, 'real' pine trees, which has been only in 3d models and textures so far :D
    (Psst.. I think he is going to take texture snaps personally :P)