Friday, April 27, 2007
Preparation : Step 1 : Go to Tiimari - the gift shop

Full of people looking for stuffs


Full of stuffs

Step 2: Try as many things as you can

Euu ! Hairs coming out from ears !!

Piggy pinky !

"Horny" ;)


My pet monkey


One of the most common hats - Football hat


Something !!

A huuuuuge glass

Step 3 : buy the things that you like most, come home and give a trial
Arrrrrrrrrr ! Arrr ! I m the pirate in jeans!!


Come on ! Take a closer look !!

But who's this guy ? "Lutfar Rahman Riton from Bangladesh" answered my friend Eamon

I had an ear ring too

Step 4: Wait for jumping into the crowd


I m waiting



See also:

Wappu - Episode 1 - The Expectation
Wappu - Finald Episode - The Showdown
 
posted by Gagan at 4/27/2007 12:09:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Although Police may catch you, at least you look so authentic with the skin tone

    Tuomas