Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Those who have been staying in touch with me, know I had bought my first camera few months before and within 27 days it had vanished from my back pack !

Well, I guess I love cameras too much ! And I love taking pictures !
It has become almost an obsession !
Whenever I go online I check camera reviews..
Whenever I sleep, I start thinking of camera !!

So I decided to give myself another camera !
More expensive than the last one !
But this time, not for playing with aperture / exposure, this time no manual control..
this time, it is to ensure I frame almost everything I want to !

It's an ultra compact camera. I will never put it in any bag I guess, It will be 24/7 in my jeans pocket. Coz I dont want to miss anything ! I dont want to spend a few seconds for dragging a camera out of its bag..
I want a companion that will be all the time with me and durable and ready to shoot in a second ! Whereever I go.. including toilet, my friends' home, office, bus ..everywhere !!

So I ordered Sony CyberShot DSC T10 Black with 1 GB memory ( and no bag )


I know this camera has a bad side .. red eye ! Even though it says it has a red eye reduction system, but from user reviews I already know it's not functional at all ! But I had to choose it coz it has other things that I wanted and could not find in other cameras !

I wanted an image stabilization system, in this camera, should be better than most other ultra compact ones !

It has a cover for the lens, so i can forget about the camera when it is in my pocket.
And the zoom lens is 'folded'. This was one of the most important parameters for me. So I had to leave most other cannon cameras, coz in those, the zoom lens pops out when needed. I wonder if it is in my pocket and somehow the power button is pressed, then what will happen to the lens when it will try to pop out (ups ! )

T10 has a very good shutter lag, quite fast. For those who want to buy camera, you might be interested to check this chart
http://www.cameras.co.uk/html/shutter-lag-comparisons.cfm

It should work good in low light condition.

Even though I could buy an ultra zoom ( 12x ) camera with this price, I wanted a completely pockatable camera ! So wish me good luck people :)

This is so far the largest amount of money I have spent for myself ! So I want it good ! It has to be good :'(

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 4/25/2007 09:11:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Click! a flash light!
    for moments few, blocks ur sight
    Track ur moments, grab it tight
    For tommorow, u save the right

    isnt that we do though the tiny box with holes and light?

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Gagan

    hehe ! Funny !
    But I dont particularly like using flash :)

    Hehe