Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Uff!!

It is sooo hard to wait !!
Every single second I am waiting !
When ? When ? When?

I m refreshing my tracking website almost every 5 mintutes !!
Still stuck in prepartaion step !!



I paid almost double so that I can get the package within 24-48 hours ( DHL) !
Or I will be stuck at the weekend holiday trap :@

But pixmania has not shipped it yet!

Well the good thing is the validation step was fast, last time it took almost one week !!

Uf ! Uf !
Please give it to DHL today , so that I can get my camera before friday !! please ! please !

Gagan
Wednesday, 25 April , 2007
15:48 ( Finn time)
 
posted by Gagan at 4/25/2007 02:44:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    WOOOOOWWWW! Great!! So we gonna get more cool & awesome pictures soon. In fact, I became fan of ur blogsite 4 these wonderful pictures. Ur present mobile phone cam was alright though, perfectionist like u need really something more!! Blv me, I m not flattering! But careful! Dont lose ur jeans pant this time!!! Hehe ... ...

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Gagan

    But yet I m flattered !! Thaaaaaaaaaaank you :$ for saying straightly whatever you wanted to say:)

    And hey, I guess you forgot to mention who you are !!