Tuesday, April 17, 2007
(Sorry for the late post)

Alright ppl..
Lets sing again..

Haaapy birthday too uuuuu
Happpy birthday tooooo uuuuuu
Haaaapy birthday to shuuuuuup
Happy birthday tooo uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Clap !! Clapp!!

Alright, now time to clap for me :D
Because I made my first ever cake for him!

On that morning, me, Sakari and Xia went to downtown to buy stuffs !

Then xia and me started to make the cake. Well, we had tough times...the cream went completly wrong and turned into something else because we stirred it too much. ( I had to run back to the shop again to buy some more cream)

After the bottom was almost ready, Xia left and the battle was only mine !



Here I m .. making the cake !!



Come on !!It's not easy !! I had to stand up from the comfort of sitting to concentrate more !!


Ah !! All set !! The first product from Gagan's Pastry Shop ( Oh and there is my assisstant too)



While I was making it, Shup called me, "Hey Bartek is here with a cake !! Come ! and join"..
And I was like "Damn !! Damn !! I m not done with my surprises yet". I said to shup, ok .. i will be there in 20 mins, ignoring his shouting to come right now..

I summoned Xia and Sakari and we 3 went to his place.. Singing the happy birthday chorus!
Then Xia and Sakari stood side by side and I said .. 1..2...3.. GO !!
They two brought the small paper I had given and said "Shuvo jonmodin Shup " !! :)
(means of course Happy birthday in bangla )


Then I found the absolute hilarious gift that Shup got !!
A whole carton of Shup's favorite Chips !! Hahaha!!



The culprit were Bartek and Karolina !!


OK !! Enough waiting ! Lets cut it, I cannt wait to taste my cake !!
Ahh ! My pacman cake !!



Well, thats it !!

It was all surprise party !
Hope the candy I gave him cheered him up :)

Happy birthday Shup again !
I m not a gay, but I love u !!

Gagan
( By the way, I dont know about others, but it was a damn tasty cake.. absolutely great..mm !!)
 
posted by Gagan at 4/17/2007 12:08:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: