Friday, April 20, 2007
If you remember about the my last visit in symphony concert then I guess you also remember that I wanted to go there agian, so that I can forget about my bad experience. Well it worked ! Yesterday was a nice cello symphony concert !


The lead cell players from Spain, Italy, Finland and France. The french one was a girl and I was staring at her the whole time !! She was so coool .. with her curvy muscles in her hand ( I guess playing those instruments develop your hand muscles a lot) !

They played classical cello symphony ! Quite good ! I m happy:)

The interesting part :

I found that most of the seats were occupied by old people. Try to see how many white haired people there are ! Hehe


The annoying part :


Just infront of me, there was an extremely tall dude with his head straight up !!
I mean the seats are arranged such a way that front seated people cannt disturb back-seated people ! But I guess they didnt consider such tall 'sample' when they made the auditorium!! :(


The wrong part:

I was not allowed to use any camera :P
Well, I didnt make any noise, I didnt use any flash, I guess I didnt bother anyone:)


Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 4/20/2007 02:10:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: