Saturday, April 21, 2007

I think the best hindi movie I have seen so far is Rang de Basanti !!
Yes, I m sure !

I have already watched it over 4 times. I remember almost every single camera shot !
I saw Saija covering her eyes, when she was watching it second time !
I have been listening to the sound track as if it is a drug !
The camera work, the sound and the acting.. God damn , so beautiful !!
It's a very well-made movie..
Thats how a story should be "told" ..
I can tell u the stroy in 3 mins, without dropping a significant event, but thats how it should be shown in 160 mintues !!!


Salute to everyone who are behind this movie.
And with this movie already 5 people have been introduced to Bolywood movies ! ( 3 Polish, 2 Finnish)

I laughed when DJ said
With one leg in the past and one in the future... it's no wonder we're pissing on the present.
And I will remember what Mr. McHeneley [In his diary] said,
I always believed there were two kinds of men in this world,
men who go to their deaths screaming,
and men who go to their deaths in silence. Then I met a third kind...


( The movie starts with this quote, and ends with the very same quote, you have to see the whole to get it )

Anyways, the sound tracks I have been addicted to ...

RangDeBasanti- Roobaroo.mp3
RangDeBasanti-KhoonChala.mp3
RangDeBasanti-TuBinBataye.mp3
RangDeBasanti-Paathshala.mp3

(Copyright note: please buy the soundtrack CD or delete after you have listened)

Gagan

/*
And bolywood movie lovers, please tell me if you find any movie as good as it is !! It must have great camera and sound work!! And I will watch it with foreigners, so make sure it wont let me down:)

So please tell me some movie names in comments of this post !!
*/
 
posted by Gagan at 4/21/2007 10:17:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I agree, this has to be one of my favourite bollywood movies. Normally, I dont watch hindi movies that much, actually I dont have the patience, but Rang De Basanti was too good: the story, the way it was told, the acting, the music ... the list goes on.

    Btw, have you seen "Mr & Mrs Iyer"? Not bad.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    u can check "Guru".

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Mr. & Mrs. Lyer ? Nop , Havent watched yet, and just like you, i have seen only very very few hindi movies.

    I will keep that in mind. Thanks(Y)

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Guru !! Aha !
    I think that will be my next target to see ! I have heard of it many times already !!

    Thanks to "no-name"!!:)