Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Happy new year every one!! Yah... quite late.. but better late than never :)

For some reason, I think I am still not fully transited to the new year... I still have couple of TODOs from last year (just to give a clue about those, one example, have you noticed I have not shared pics / videos from my last summer Euro trip? There are still a huge amount of data to process). I still have not summed up my last year, neither fixed new year's TODOs ... it seems time is flying away too fast.. somehow!

At this moment, I am trying to archive my digital data. Guess what, my 500GB drive is almost full !! I am quite sure there are lots of garbage deep down there, which I need to clean up very soon, before new year starts in full force after the long holiday mode period.

If you are trying to calculate something from the last year, here is an interesting video for you
... so that you recheck your calculation a bit more carefully ;)



Happy new year again !!

Gagan
2009
 
posted by Gagan at 1/06/2009 10:34:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: