Sunday, November 16, 2008
Shanila caught on tape in the shop in the toy section !
Hmm..
I knew not only her, some other people were also upto something


Surely it's impossible for her to hide such a big cake !!
So she decided to make the cake in front me !!
It was the night before the day!

It was a grand canyon size Black Forest Cake!

We decided to hide it in our room, so that no body finds it until the next day!

Almost 12 o'clock... I got a call from my sister.. so left the kitchen to answer the call...
Tanja locked the kitchen door immediately and didnt let me in !!


Midnight a bit after 12 o'clock...
Shup, Tanja and Shanila were inside the room..
with the wonderful table lighted up with my birthday candles !!
It was a beautiful moment!

Tanja had made another cute black forest !!
It was superb!!
Shanila made some dessert also with my name written on it!


Here is Tanja... Enjoying the surprise she brought

The morning.. my birthday morning...
A lonely crow found in the middle of snow through my window

Friends gathered up in the kitchen..
Shanila served delicious 'Polao', 'Chicken korma', 'Egg', 'Booter dal'. Yam yam

Then came the huuuge cake !!
(Everyone awed!!)

Check out the height of the cake!!

After that we started playing the "Modern Art"... which I just got as a gift

Late night, after most other left... I decided to take a picture amidst of absolutely fabulous gifts...
Probably one of the rare birthdays so many really great gifts.
(I wish I got the idea of taking this pic while everyone was with me)


A fantastic birthday... Thank you .. I repeat Thank you, everyone...
for bringing me such a grin..


Gagan.

Three more notes:
- Happiness is realized when shared (You may want to watch the movie "Into the wild", which lasts so loong and kinda boringly, just to prove this line)

- Sad that Sandun, Charamri and Senehas (the Srilankan family) did not manage to come. One of their friends got sick suddenly and Sandun had to go to hospital for him. I hope he comes round soon.

- Timo was not in Oulu and missed the event. He called me while we were eating and asked me to put the phone on speaker. I was quite surprised, wht's going on? Then we heard a crowd singing "Happy Brithday to euuuu..." !! I think he called from some bar and made other people around sing along with him ! Thanks Timo, it was a nice surprise and fun !!!
 
posted by Gagan at 11/16/2008 06:30:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: