Friday, November 21, 2008
Have you ever dropped your phone?

Well, I wonder who would say "No !! Never". Now-a-days, I believe, it has become the rough most used gadget! At least I slip it into my jeans and forgets about it until it rings or I need to check my email or TODOs. I sometimes find it in the morning under my belly ( or somewhere else), and wonder when did I put it on my bed? Sometimes, I throw my jeans into the closet and BAM!! Ups, I forgot to take my phone off the pocket !!

Ever wonder why and how did it survive most of the times? Watch this video ( I m quite happy to find this in public servers to share :) )





Oh.. too lazy to watch a video? Well you should watch it.. anyways, some screen shots for lazy ones.
Tap..tap..tap...
Guess how long that keypad will survive?



I m not sure if I should say "Don't try this at home" ;)


One idea for the test guys will be to introduce nail tap test. Most of the key labels of my phone is gone because sometimes I have nails and I guess write a lot from my phone.

Anyways, that video was quite interesting. You can get some more info from here http://www.nokia.com/A4630650?category=design#

Gagan

(By the way, if you don't know how Finnish ascent is, listen to the host who is speaking at the beginning of the video... no offense please, but the point is, I could figure out by the voice that a Finnish guy is speaking English)

Labels:

 
posted by Gagan at 11/21/2008 04:29:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: