Monday, November 10, 2008
Surely this word is one of the most frequently used word now-a-days. Quite many historical events are around this word. Some are talking about the first this and some are talking about first that... and I will pick up the word "First tech president" !!

Obama used so many innovative technologies and web 2.0 for his campaign, I guessed he would be the first president of which I would like to read news about !!!

Did you check his www.change.gov , where you can read about the latest news about Obama and his administration, the agenda they will try to solve and how!!

Did you see the flickr images where you can see the moments from the hotel room where Obama was following the election polls?

Anyways, there are many things you can find around. But, I liked this best ...



A screenshot from my gmail says, Barack Obama is following me on Twitter :D

Hmm, surely the president of US does not have time to check my less frequently updated twitter, but I and millions of other people would surely love to follow Obama's news and appreciate his openness!!

If you want to follow him, check out
http://twitter.com/BarackObama

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 11/10/2008 03:27:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: