Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Hmm, I have not been posting for quite a long time actually! Well, even though it's not the reason, but I can easily redirect the blame to... weather !!!

Yaps, I have been hearing many people around excusing, aw!! It's dark!! I'm sleepy!! It makes you depressed!! etc etc
Of course it is true, if you are not careful enough, the dark nights will soon grasp you and make you depressed and feel gloomy!

Anyways... I have some interesting pictures of weather change!! Wanna see?

27 October 2008 4:42 PM !!
Dark already !! Rainy and wet weather!

30 October 2008. 1:30 PM.
The whole city is under heavy dense fog!



30 October 2008. 2:39 PM.
Still under fog !!

30 October 2008. 2:50 PM.
Another look at the fog!!
Ghostly city center!!

31 October 2008. 5:19 PM.
Snow started in Oulu, with the sign of incoming cold winter!!


The deep thick snow soon took away the border between streets and footpaths !!

I think most of the people welcomed snow!! It at least brightens the dark nights to some extent!
But may be this guy did not appreciate snow so much !! He was shivering with the head covered by a thick layer of melting icy cold snow!!

Guess what ! It was Shanila's first ever snow observation!!
Well, the first one seems heavier than anyone expected !!
31 October 2008, 6:33 PM


31 October 2008 6:34 PM.
Snowball in Shanila's hand !!


Next morning!! 1 November 2008 1:07 PM.
Everything is suddenly beautifully white!!
Believe me, it was a beautiful bright day !!

Poor cars!


Poor drivers !! Who expected so much snow to clean so early !!!

Happy myself !!

Happy kids !!

Happy bushes(I hope?? Coz they look pretty amazing?)

Battle of snow and red sign !!
 
posted by Gagan at 11/04/2008 11:08:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger geteamon

    Yea... the weather is really bad these days... gloomy weather kinda makes me sad and its like that almost all the time. I wish I could skip November and December while back in my home country its the most enjoyable time for me :(