Friday, November 07, 2008

When I go to office toilet, the first I thing I do is to quickly check if the toilet commode is "ok" ( I hope you know what I mean by "ok"). I kinda start panicing if I find the commode cover is closed!! If it is closed I quickly open it holding my breath, and if it not "OK" I rush out !! and I pray no one is looking at me !! Why??

Ok, this post may not be a 'sweet' post... but what can I do? It's about sharing my ideas in my blog, so here I go to explain why!!

Let's say Mr. A is just coming out of the toilet door and Mr. B is about to go into the toilet. Mr. A and B exchange a smile at the toilet door and Mr. B goes in!! Mr. B closes the door, opens the commode cover and with disgust closes it back !! The commode is not "OK" and Mr. B will surely wont be able to help blaming Mr. A !!


Now my question is, is it really wise for Mr. B to blame Mr. A?? It could be Mr. A did not even use the toilet, he went in just to wash his hands or something !!! There might be some Mr. X who went to the toilet before Mr. A and B and did the mishaps !!

(img source http://justforspite.blogspot.com/)

That's the reason I rush out quickly and pray no one (Mr. B) watches me and makes me Mr. A and blame me for the mishaps done by Mr. X!!
 
posted by Gagan at 11/07/2008 02:53:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: