Monday, June 23, 2008
Did I tell you that I get really scared and excited to hear ambulance or fire brigade sirens? I dont know if it happens to you but when I hear the siren of an ambulance, my heartbeat rate increases sharply. I breathe fast and I horribly try to imagine what's the situation inside the ambulance? Is someone helplessly staring at a dear one suffering? Is someone holding his mom's hand in there? I almost panic.


Today when I was waiting at Tuira bus stop to come to my work, I heard fire brigade sirens.
Havnt heard them for a long time.

You may think, I panic because I might have some childhood scary memory about ambulances. But I cant recall any memory of going inside an ambulance.
I dont think I have even seen inside an ambulance ever !!
Well, I hope I will never have to!
 
posted by Gagan at 6/23/2008 04:56:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: