Friday, May 16, 2008
I know I have not been posting for long and this should not be a post to start over from the break, but I could not stop myself from posting this geek post.

I just read this... and only software programmers will enjoy this I guess. The rest, please come back later, for the next post or just check around.

As programmers we find users a complete nuence. We work to make our programs 'fool proof' but we can't make them 'user proof' because users do things no fool would ever do. Users are inconsistent, in a hurry, they never read the manual, they always want more features, they don't appreciate the work that we have put in to the program. They want the changes done yesterday. However without them there would be no need to write the program.
 
posted by Gagan at 5/16/2008 03:17:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: