Saturday, June 14, 2008
It's interesting how life goes on! I can 'read' someone's life in 40 minutes, by reading a nice novel about some interesting people. I can 'watch' someone's life in 90 minutes, by watching a great movie. but my life... It took me 22 years to become 22 years old :)

I can try to fast forward my life since when I remember. I see a kid lying down on a bed, listening to music in an empty home, my mom went to pick my sister up from her school... I can see a school kid, forcefully being fed eggs and bananas by the mother ( I can almost feel the taste in the mouth now)... I see a 4 year kid driving a real motor bike (handles held by father though)...I see me and my sister running back home, afraid mom will catch us being late (soo sweet memories now)...then 10 years in one of the best school uniform, 2 years in the best college, 3 years in the best private university... memories of home, our distant grandma's home...asking mom to feed me (even at university life)...

Now I am going to add one more memory.

I am in a fast train to Helsinki, to travel around 530 km, writing in a laptop connected to internet using 3G phone, listening music, wonderful foreign summer outside....




And I am going to meet my wife and the best friend Shanila, who is now flying over the sky, to travel over 6300 km...


I believe it's another sweet memory!


Gagan
In train to Helsinki
Oulu time 11:57


(Oh by the way, I opened another blog http://gagan-shanila.blogspot.com where you can more about two of us :) )
 
posted by Gagan at 6/14/2008 11:32:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Gagan this obviously was gonna be a sweet memory which you were gonna be cherishing for may be rest of your life or may be upto a certain time and then with the loads of other sweet memories on it, you may forget the memory. But writing the memory on the blog, you just made sure its gonna be cherished not by yourself but by all your blog readers as well.

    i m so happy to know finally shanila is going to finland. All the preparations, all the perseverance of you guyz are yield sweet happy family from now on.

    all the very best guyz.

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Thank you for the sweet comment!

    (Psst ! There is another reason behind blogging. I have a very fragile persistent memory, I cant remember things for long. I heard Goldfish forgets everything next day, I am not like that, but not good too)