Thursday, May 29, 2008
For how long do I know Xia? Hm... lets see..It seems for as long as I have been in Finland ! After living here for sooo long time, I still dont have many people with whom I can talk "the way I talk"... and tomorrow morning one of the very few will leave Oulu, for Helsinki.

Here is the last fun we did together, 17 May 2008. She made "Qie Jia" ( you read it something like 'Chiye zaa,' yes even though it is written as |"Qie Jia")

Cut egg plants (বেগুন, begoon) into slices, take a slice, slice it again half way, and fill it up with minced meat

Then roll it over spiced up flour paste


and then fry it


Well you need lots of oil to fry it well


Happy Chinese with chopsticks


Thank you Xia for the 'almost' "Qie Jia".
The egg plant shell was really interesting !!

She is gonna leave tomorrow, Friday 30 May to Helsinki. I think I am gonna miss her!!

Hei Xia...Wherever you go, stay safe and healthy and have lots of fun !! :)
Goodbye again ! We will be in touch of course !!

Gagan
29 May 2008
 
posted by Gagan at 5/29/2008 11:50:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: