Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Every single morning... every single one... I face troubles to wake up. I keep snoozing my phone's alarm for 2 hours until i finally realize that I do need to leave my bed.

I was doing my usual nightly junk browsing... and I found this... looks like I need just this one (if the price was not 55euros I would actually order one right away)



This clocks starts rolling away as soon as the alarm is trigerred !

Clocky will start to run away as soon as its alarm sounds again. He will run around in your room and of course he doesn't stop beeping. If you want him to stop, you'll have to get up :)


Nice stuff !!

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 5/27/2008 11:12:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    kintu roll koira hater kase aile lav nai.
    .....shetu

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Kacche ashlei haturi diye bari..