Monday, May 05, 2008
I went outside and I felt, hmmm... it's not cold today. I started walking.. hmm, it's quite warm today. Then I took the jacket off, and hmm...its very comfortable even without jacket... i took a looong breath and ahh... great nice air !! It felt like summer... on the first day of May!

It was saterday, May 3. +22.
I was walking to the bus stop to meet Xia. We were planning to go to the downtown together. She was in complete summer outfit.. and yes, it made a great summer atmosphere around me !

Xia, in summer outfit, and more importantly, in summer mode ;)

I know i m standing like a stupid,
but here I am, with a chochlate bar and the water bottle (like always)



 
posted by Gagan at 5/05/2008 07:57:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    missing your posts!