Tuesday, June 24, 2008
A quite funny thing happened few weeks before.
I have emailed to some office with some queries. My email was like this...
Sir/Madam,

bla bla
bla bla bla
bla bla

blaaah
--
Best Regards/Parhain Terveisin,

Abdullah Al Mazed (Gagan)
Codemate Ltd, Software Engineer

Isokatu 56, FIN-90100 OULU, FINLAND
http://www.codemate.fi

The mail was sent to Dhaka and a lady replied
Dear Mr.Terveisin,

Thank you for your email.

bla bla
bla blal a
a

Regards,
Nblabla.C.Hblabla(Mrs)
Immigration Enquiries

Did you notice it? Look how she addressed me
Dear Mr.Terveisin
haha.

She was confused by my signature, which starts with
Best Regards/Parhain Terveisin,

Parhain Terveisin means Best Regards in Finnish!!

Funny!!
Dear Mr. best regards ;)

Well I kinda liked my new name Mr. Terveisin too :D

 
posted by Gagan at 6/24/2008 12:46:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: