Saturday, May 03, 2008
First of all, I dont know why or how, I have lost my interest for blogging for almost a month. I have not carried my camera with me for over a month. I have noticed many events, some funny, some writable, I didnt feel like bring my mobile out of my pocket and take a snap ! I dont know why !! Strange feelings it is !


Anyways, right now eating chips and watching matix(how many times have I seen this !!!) . You know what chips I am eating? Finnish ring chips :D !!

HOT ROD, isnt really hot


There are many chips around, some quite expensive. Most chips here are 2.59euros ( around 250 taka). But so far the best ( or may be 'bestest') chips vote from me will go for "RING CHIPS".

The best chips ever !!

And surprisingly it is the cheapest. Somehow it was getting off the market :(

My mom knew I love it and she used to buy few packs everytime she found it. I used to find them on top the refrigerator.. my midnight snacks !!

Hope you guys, who are in BD, are still enjoying the ring chips :)
I mean, why would you buy pringles or kurkure and export money to some other country while you have so cool chips?
 
posted by Gagan at 5/03/2008 01:05:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger geteamon

    Yea... ring chips is really so cool. I like that very much as well. The bad thing is its really getting off the market :(