Monday, March 24, 2008
This is one sms conversation between me and Eamon. I just sent the sms to Eamon, and suddenly I felt like posting it. I hope no one will mind ;)

Junk food khawar pore tomar kotha mone porlo :D jhal er chote mukh joltese.Ekhon bus e, bashay jaitasi.Pore kotha hobe
...Eamon


Jhal?Junk fud?Ki jinis vabte boshatai birat vul hoise.Shonge songe ek gada khabarer kotha mona porse ebong mukh vorti lala.Bus e boisa aso,ei driso cinta korte jaoatao moha vul hoise.Rat 9tar uttara-presclub "bolbo" buser pura faka dotolay duika haoa khabar drisso aisa porlo.Tarporeo sms paia suki hoilam
 
posted by Gagan at 3/24/2008 03:45:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi gagan,I try to chat with you but my internet explore is not working.HAVE YOU GOT YAHOO ID FOR CHAT.Currently i am online.My address dhaak123bd@yahoo.com.I just found you site google search engine.Sharif LONDON

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    sorry worng address currect address
    dhaka123bd@yahoo.com sharif london

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Gagan

    I added

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous