Thursday, October 11, 2007
On one roof top of Dhaka city, there was one glass room.
A small room with four walls made of glass...
You can see the starry nights, thunder storms, the rains..

There some friends used to gather and sing !!
Some nights, they were singing the whole night and it was raining outside !

One of the friends was Shuddho. His father wrote a song when he was abroad.
Shuddo gave music, and the song was alive among the friends only.

After about three years, the song is now fully released in album

Vibe - Nostalgia

I have uploaded this song, but if you like it, please buy it from amadergaan.com for only a few cents!

Gagan

(The story of the glass house was told by Shup. I have never been there. But as soon as I have heard about it, I knew I have to cherish this in my dream !! May be one day, I will make my glass room on the roof top. I will even make the ceiling of glass :)
 
posted by Gagan at 10/11/2007 06:59:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: