Saturday, October 06, 2007
I opened my eyes and I smelled the sun !!
I breathed and felt I am lonely !!



It was a bright wonderful autumn morning !!
I wanted to spend some times for me, for myself selfishly


I played with my camera and my pet hakki !!
For each of the pictures you see here, I took average 14 shots


I spent some times by the window...
wondering whether it was the sky or a foamy ocean !!

I observed life around me...
going on, even when my eyes are closed


And I found two fallen leaves...
spending their last few moments together


And then I wanted to share this morning with you
 
posted by Gagan at 10/06/2007 04:06:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger murirtin

    i give U best photography award
    niceee pictures , best is two fallen leaves.

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger geteamon

    Thnx for sharing the morning with us gagan... I hope like the two leaves you will be 2 in number very soon :)

    Don't forget us at that time :)

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Simon vai.. Ea.. ektu beshi hoe gelo na :p !!!

    But yet, warm thanks :)

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Gagan

    "dont forget us !!"
    I dont know what u meant by "US".. but there is one thing guaranteed,
    I cant forget you :)