Monday, October 08, 2007
Another post from lost and found section :)

Have you ever seen me playing cricket ?
Well, here is your chance.. Thanks goes to Kate for the action shots..
It happened on July, 2007, in our summer cottage trip

Fielding.. what a nice weather it was !!
Cricket by the lake !

Fielding

Batting

Saving myself !!!


Bowling action... prepare yourself !!!


Coming faster than the wind ;) hehe

Making the fire ball...


About to throw the bullet... ( i look handsome :P hehe)

Shooo... ( whaa.. is that me ??? )

Great shots kate :D
I Loved all the pics
 
posted by Gagan at 10/08/2007 09:36:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger nisma

    nice play bhaia..........cool

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Gagan

    I would rather say..
    Nice pics !!

    (My cricket playing sucks as a matter of fact :D)