Monday, October 01, 2007
October 1 2007.
The day when I moved to our first home.
It may not sound so amazing to you, but for me it is...
It's not just my home...
Its our home...
My own family home !!
The first one

Before you get bored, leave this page...
Shanila, watch closely :)
This page has been written immediately after I got the keys..
for you :)



It was a beautiful autumn morning when I went to grab my keys!!

Here I am with our keys !! ( Good to have Enayet vai with me to take my pic)

Here is the entrance corridor

On the left there are two doors

Here is the first one, I guess this is the bed room

Two rooms side by side ( Quite a cloudy day)


The best part is I guess the kitchen!!

Liked it :)

View from the kitchen window

View from the kitchen towards the other two rooms

Here is a quick video for you








Here is the design view :

Well I better start moving right now :)



Gagan
1 October 2007
1745 Oulu


 
posted by Gagan at 10/01/2007 04:24:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hei my friend!
    nice flat, I'm waiting for pictures when you'll move in :)

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Heiiii Bartek !!

    It is!! I loved the kitchen most.. a huge one !!

    I m sure I will enjoy there :)