Saturday, September 29, 2007
Wow.. time flies...
And people change...


Once I was a kid and there were lots of kids around me, I played with them, shared comic books with them, studied with them...

Then I went to college, a lot of those kids were not there with me. Some went somewhere else intentionally, some failed to join the flock...

Then I came to my university alone... simply totally alone.. cause that time, I left the flock. Leaving the best public university BUET, I came to study in the private university... my life changing decision. And the kid continued alone.

In the end, there was only one good fellow left with me as I grew up. I met some extremely wonderful people and I now have a few friends, but this guy is so far the only ONE standing since I was 10! ne of my favorite persons

Here he is...the most practical and yet impractical friend of mine.

Eamon, a warm hug !
The number 25, The Silver Jubilee... wow !!
Happppy Happy Birthday .


Gagan
30 September 2007

(I am curiously observing Eamon's life, I wish I could fast forward his life and see where he is 25 years later)
 
posted by Gagan at 9/29/2007 10:22:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: