Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Last Friday we had a fitness test arranged by Mikko.
Most employees freaked out ( Well, they had some excuses !! ).
But Michal, me and Mikko went to the new born health club upstairs.
I shouted, I know my health condition is bad now, but I want to see how bad !!

Strange equipments, actually the ball is quite nice.
You are supposed to sit on those and your abs muscles will be used pretty well
without any effort of yours!


First our blood pressure, heart beat, % of fat in the body etc were measured.
Then Mikko was the first one to test his physical condition...




Leg muscle test,
sit making a 90 degree in the knee, stand up,
and lets see how many times you can do without a pause!!
Mikko was in the elite group in this test.. with the max score needed.




Arm muscle test ( the toughest)..
Hold two 10kg weights and lift one hand after another, without any pause.




And count each time you raise a hand !! Go .. Mikko.. Go!!




The last few blows were body-aching!!
Check the commando-face!




Test 3 : Abs test. The legs were held on the floor by Timo.
Raise yourself up and touch your knees.




Almost dead after the back test ( not in pic, coz I had to help in the test)


After Mikko and Michal, I was the last one to go for the tests...
And wohooo I was quite good.
Better than I expected at least.


Hearbeat : fair
Blood pressure : excellent
% of fat in the body : 21 ( It should have been 19)
Legs : Elite (In excellent condition)
Arms : Fair ( need to improve)
Abs : Moderate ( better than fair, recommended to improve)
Back : Elite

Cool.. I thought after having no exercise in last 3 months, I would score an 'alarming' one !
haha


 
posted by Gagan at 10/09/2007 09:52:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: