Saturday, September 29, 2007
I have to post about this.
It happened on 8 August, 2007 2:04 pm (One day before my engagement and Aqth).

I was shopping for Shanila, for the engagement, and we were near the new market...and suddenly my sister screamed, hey hey... isnt that shanila's car ??

Whollaa..... it was that white car...
The car was full.. and obviously they were shopping as well.

They have noticed us too ( I think I noticed someone desperately trying to see me ...hehe.. i guess it was one of Shanila's aunts who hasn't seen me before)

Their white car is ahead in the pic.

I had quite a lot of shopping bags on my lap, and it was quite a surprise...but I was fast enough to capture the shot :D wuhooo
 
posted by Gagan at 9/29/2007 08:03:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger murirtin

    Gagan did u see the tempuu name in front of your car ...:P

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Arey..
    Haha...
    Saimon vai, didnt notice that before :D
    hehehee
    What were u doing there ???? Spying on me ;)