Friday, October 12, 2007
Guess where are these pics from !!
(No photoshop has been used)

A bed.. with some lights !!

Another look at the bed
looks like there is a halogen lamp under the bed !!




From the bed to the curtain


The room !!


The pics are from my bed room :)

Spend a few euros behind lights !!
and the whole room has changed :)

(got those in 50% sale, from different shops)
But how do you like it :)

My eid day was spent while enjoying the fun of setting up the lights !
 
posted by Gagan at 10/12/2007 09:16:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Lost

    i want one of these :'(...get me plz.................i do do do do do want:'(...gagan..plz buy one for me:'(....i am so jealous abt u..grr@ _ishita

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Sometimes I myself feel jealous of myself :)

    Hey, you can buy those for a lot cheaper price at Dhaka !

    Lights are not that costly :)

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    IES light. "One light can change the room."

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Hehe Rahin..
    Thank you for your dialog ...
    "One light can change the room."

    It actually works !!!!