Saturday, June 30, 2007
I like Kate, and I had asked her to bring a gift for me :D

I put her into even more trouble by giving her more requirements...
It has to be polish, so that I can remember Poland
It has to be durable, so she cant bring food :)
It has to be light enough, so that I can it carry with my luggage

I knew it was hard,
Kate asked her friends about that...
they said.. take polish Food !!
Nop
Take alchohol
Nop !!
No one could make it, well , except Kate...

She blew me away with Julian Tuwim
It is Polish, absolutely Polish, a famous Polish poet.

Moreover, 'He' can be found only in her city, Łódź


It's light, durable and cool looking on my desk :D

The best part.. rub his nose, and make a wish, it will come true !!!
Great, a polish version of Aladin's lamp !! hehehe

There was a second gift ;)
which I have decided to keep as a secret for a while !
I will take it home with me soon !
Kate, dont tell anyone now :D

I like Kate
 
posted by Gagan at 6/30/2007 11:13:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: