Thursday, June 28, 2007
Time flies...

I feel like it was last week I said Hello to ARDITES,
and It's already time to say Bye now.
I will shut down my ARDITES workstation on Friday, erasing all my files here!

The achievement
---------------------
(pidgin chat log)
(1:17:59 PM) Toni: no problem. thanks for your good work at Ardites
(1:18:25 PM) Toni: I have got good news about your work there! Very positive feedback! thanks!
(1:18:55 PM) Gagan: oh ! Really ! I was worried myself ! Because I myself dont know what they thought about my work


The ' love ' part
-------------------
The coffee machine

The ' new ' part
-------------------
Security policies. It was a nice experience to work in such an organized secured environment.

The ' bad' part
-------------------
Hmm! Nothing much really ! The only bad part was probably initial slight delay to get a proper workstation. But that is not a big deal at all.


The ' fun ' part
------------------
1. I tried 350,000 scoville (terribly hot) sauce.
2. Pekka gave me two chili plants, after we went to try some hot spicy lunch in New Bombay restaurant.

The ' best ' part
-------------------
The overall experience to work ALONE in a bigger and more organized company with a completely new team.
 
posted by Gagan at 6/28/2007 01:22:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: