Monday, June 25, 2007
Shup always tells this
"If Gagan's head was not tied to his neck, he would probably have lost it by this time"

I am telling this to all now, coz I need a solution for this !
There has to be something that I can do about this !

I have just lost my company phone ( Nokia 6680) , including the sim of course. I was biking (over 4 hours), rested at couple of places and I dont know exactly how or when I lost it.

Last time when I lost my first camera, Kate and Shup were with me. And no one knew what happened. If I had left it on the table someone should see it, if i had dropped it, someone should hear it...

Same thing happened this time. Xia was with me. And she didnt notice anything too :(

Well, I will probably have to pay for it, and it's ok, since I have lost it, I will do it.
But my question is, what can I do so that it doesnt happen next time !!

Somebody help me : ' (
I dont want to loose my money like this

(Guess what, i even asked Sakari, should I give him my current camera, it's better that he uses it than I loose it and someone crap finds it. At least I can borrow 'my' camera from Sakari sometimes )

Gagan
 
posted by Gagan at 6/25/2007 04:43:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    khub kharap! (very bad)

    I guess you should use a thin sickle to tie everything up ... :D
    kiddin ...

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    "If his head wasn't attached to his shoulders, he'd've have lost it by now" - Thats what I always say...

    Shup