Wednesday, May 23, 2007
I already had a really bad news last night ( You dont want to know that :/ )
Looks like it is still continuing.

When i opened my eyes today, the clock said it's 9:15. I was terribly late. I started running and got ready in 15 minutes. I was about to step out of the door, then I remembered...damn I forgot some paper I need. I had to run back, open the locked room and get the paper.

I ran outside, and the empty bus stop told me, I have just missed the bus. Well, next bus is in less than 10 minutes. So I was waiting. I wanted to fetch my cell phone out of the pocket..and then... Damn !! I forgot my bas card and keys ( they are in the same parse) !!

I ran back to the apartment. Went to the 7th floor again.. Now I dont have the keys !! I wished mahmood was inside. I rang the bell. No response. I rang more.. No response... more..more...more... finally after few minutes, mahmoods sleepy face peeped out ! I was really sorry to wake him up like that..but well I had no option.

By the time I got keys I missed the next bus. Then I decided to go for next bus stop. Coz bus 19 would go through that in a few minutes. Well i walked there and started waiting. The bus came. I stepped in...and then ...shit i forgot the work badge with the electronic key ( The one that I have to hang around my neck). I said sorry to the queue of people behind me and got out of the bus pushing them.

I had to get to my apartment one more time to get it. And finally i came to work at 1030 by bus 4.


What a morning... what a start of the day. I couldnt start working, but write this post. I wonder what more are there ahead today. I wish nothing more !
 
posted by Gagan at 5/23/2007 10:38:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    It's all because of the weather change ;) Sun hid behind clouds and you start falling apart... But on the other hand if something starts badly it can be finished amazingly good.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Gagan

    (That was a fast comment!)
    I think it's more like this, when bad things start happening, and then something normal ( not bad ) happens, you find it amazingly good too, even though in normal situation you won't find it 'amazingly good'

    So i will just wish that nothing worse happens:)