Saturday, May 19, 2007
You have read this before. In last November, when the world here was covered under snow. Read it again, because I m homesick. I am trying to understand, why? I am thinking of a question. If I bring my parents, my sister, my 3 best friends here, will I ever feel homesick ? Is homesickness because you miss the people you know ? or is it because 'you had a life there' ! Or is it because of some unknown, unexplainable feelings for your country, even though it sucks!

I dont know the answer. May be it is because of all, may be it is because of none. Sometime you even feel "lifesick"... You start asking yourself what is the meaning of being alive? What am I doing here ? and stuffs. So may be these sicknesses will come sometimes... no matter where you are, how you are ! In my case, they come when after a terrible busy week, a lonely weekend comes.
 
posted by Gagan at 5/19/2007 02:23:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: