Tuesday, May 15, 2007

One day i told you about my candy man idea. I like to think myself as a free candy man. I deliver the best candies in town, free. I like to observe people around me, I like to figure out their tests and find the best candies that I think will suit their taste. Some candies work, some dont. Some people really like the candies and smile me back, some dont even understand anything. They just rush back.





I like this job of making and giving candies away. But do you know what is the best part? The best part is, when, in return, someone gives me a candy !! For free !

I had a bad headache last night. And I got my candies from people who i have given quite a lot of candies from my bag, with and without notifying.

I am sure you do throw candies to your friends too. You do favor them, you do help them, you do little sacrifices for them, you do buy gifts for them without any occasion. I am sure you are a candyman too, in your own way. Yet, I want to tell you, throw more candies... because someone will give you one in return, and you will feel the happiness of being The Best Candyman !!
 
posted by Gagan at 5/15/2007 03:11:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: