Monday, May 28, 2007
I love Gmail ! :D

Gmail is cool. Those who know me, know that how "terribly" I use email. One of my gmail is already using 620MB !

Now Gmail is going to support 20MB of attachment !! Wohoo !!

Gmail rocks !

Gagan

(Why am I advertising for gmail ?
Because their name starts with G !
..hehe...

anyways, nop, I m not advertising... I am just happy with their services, so you can consider this as a testimonial)

And dont forget the craze when Gmail was allowing accounts only through invitations! I even saw some people telling in newspapers, "I have 100 invitations, contact me!"

And finally check this out. I have found this in someone's blog.

 
posted by Gagan at 5/28/2007 04:02:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I cannot agree with you more! I love Gmail too :)

    + you can reach your goals at gmail.com...

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Gmail does rock! Btw, you no longer need to be invited to have a gmail account. Now anyone can open a gmail account, wihout invitation :)

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Yap Ahsan vai... Gmail took the "invitation only" off couple of months before.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yeah Gmail and all other stuff provided by google is cool - including picasa :)